Sunday, November 8, 2009

September 13

Today is our aniversary. Forty-five years ago Mom and I were married in 1963. Lucky day. I miss her so very much. I try to keep busy. I know one of the reasons people from the other side of the veil aren't allow to visit those in their family. It would affect their (the family's) agency, as well as making it even harder for me to continue. I would surely break down.
You already know that she was a great valiant mother and continues to fulfill her mission. I pray that we will all make a concious effort each day to live the gospel and for you to teach your children the doctrine of the restoration. The doctrines develop testimonies. Sunday school is not enough. You must teach them the doctrine at home every week..
I love you and all and each of your children very much.............Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment